Monday, January 16, 2006

 

The C.H.A.M.P. Goal Setting Workshop on February 7, 2006 in NYC

Thank you all for your feedback on my BLOG. I have plenty more to post so keep visiting.
I also wanted to let you know about an event I will be doing in New York City.

On February 7, 2006, I would like to invite you to join me (and a room full of professional traders) when I will be presenting my cutting edge C.H.A.M.P. Goal Setting Technique. The event is being hosted by Trader Monthly Magazine …so you know it will be a great party.

It will run from 6 – 8:30pm at OPAL(251 East 52nd Street)
* open bar, buffet and networking opportunities with top traders

Hope to see you there. Keep your eye on the ball and your head in the game!

-- The Head Coach

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?